Jul 29, 2009

Quick updates...

I actually have a lengthy list of things that I want to blog about but am too tired right now so some quickies...

just hung up cheese to drain. If you haven't tried the lemon blueberry yet, make sure you get a sample at the market. It tastes like cheesecake, it's incredible!

Tim is in Uvalde for an advanced cheese workshop. The brief chats we get show that he is enjoying himself. Hope he is learning a lot.

We got to experience the ER today...and hey! It hasn't been but what, five weeks since the last time that we did this? Payback, this time. Last time Noah whacked Judah over the eye with sticks while playing 'swordfight'. This time Judah got Noah on the head with a brass bowl. Seems the bowl was their "football" in an impromptu game in the livingroom. Two staples in the top of his head and a bloodied Noah was on his way to the Houston Farmer's Market for a fun filled evening of selling milk.

After extensive testing and intake appointments it is official...they say that I have ADHD-combined type plus an assorted bag of other concerns (anxiety, etc). How fun. Explains a lot. Basically the official report looks a lot like every report card I ever got. "Too bright to do this poorly". The good news is that I qualify for Mensa. The bad news is...oh look, there's my camera...no wait, That is good news because it has been lost. Now, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, the cheese class...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dog has that too, it's called ADHD-OLTGAS,
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder-oh look there goes a squirrel!